Körber’s customers are striving to keep their business healthy and they need the company’s help. They are feeling the pressure of strained resources. Pulp price volatility, ongoing labor shortages, increased global competition, and the overarching sustainability challenges of the tissue industry have them seeking multifaceted solutions.
EXPANDING THE KÖRBER ECOSYSTEM
Today, market challenges can only be addressed with an integrated approach that brings together industry knowledge, technology expertise, and a focus on customer service and digital tools across the entire value chain. This combined approach has led to the intentional transition of the Körber ecosystem from a trusted machinery supplier to a true strategic partner.
“Full integration of industry-leading tissue converting and packaging solutions with technological skill sets from other Körber business areas such as Digital and Supply Chain is the key,” said Pete Augustine, President, Körber Business Area Tissue North America. “Doing so positions Körber to help tissue converters make their business stronger, by increasing OEE and safety, enabling product differentiation and sales, and enhancing the sustainability of their operations”.
KÖRBER PACKAGING SOLUTIONS: HISTORY OF PERFORMANCE, FUTURE OF INNOVATION
An integral part of Körber’s ecosystem is its packaging division. Customers have trusted the company’s equipment for decades due to its reliable performance on shop floors worldwide. Körber Business Area Tissue is using that strong history and reputation to develop packaging innovations for the future. “An impressive packaging solutions portfolio gets even stronger, and new solutions are helping tissue manufacturers find effective ways to drive operational, product development, and sustainability initiatives,” said Claudio Muñoz, Körber Business Area Tissue Marketing Director for Americas.
EXPLORE KÖRBER’S ENHANCED PACKAGING PORTFOLIO FOR NORTH AMERICA AT TISSUE WORLD MIAMI
At Tissue World Miami on March 16-18, 2022, Körber is walking the talk about how its packaging solutions represent a history of performance and the future of innovation.
“In recent years, we have made the decision to rationalize our portfolio in North America and introduce innovations specifically designed to the current and future needs of our customers,” said Muñoz.
At Körber Tissue TWM Booth D20, people will discover:
- How the newly upgraded version of the Casmatic A6T wrapper for larger packs helps it maintain the status of being the top-selling and most reliable wrapper in the world
- The benefits of the affordable and highly efficient Casmatic CMW180 wrapper
- The superior versatility and speed of the new Casmatic CMB270 NA bundler, designed specifically for the North American market
- A new era in sustainable and e-commerce packaging with the eco-friendly, modular Casmatic Zephyrus
- Palletizing and cutting-edge logistical solutions through the Körber Supply Chain business area
- New Körber conveyor systems and layout services.
HOW NEW TECHNOLOGIES ARE HELPING TISSUE CONVERTERS INCREASE OEE, PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATION AND SUSTAINABILITY
On Thursday, March 17 at 10:30 a.m. (EST), Körber Business Area Tissue North America president Pete Augustine will give Tissue World Miami attendees an overview of recent breakthrough technologies aimed to align sustainability, efficiency, and profitability goals for tissue converters, including:
- Warm-up Contactless, a revolutionary hot embossing solution using electromagnetic induction to increase firmness and volume while using less energy and space
- Sam Operational Solution, a family of virtual line supervisors that can autoregulate and guarantee consistent quality, performance, and waste reduction
- Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions designed to boost production efficiency with artificial intelligence
As tissue manufacturers face uncertainty throughout their operations, Körber Business Area Tissue is replacing doubt with confidence by going beyond its proven expertise in converting and packaging to adopt an ecosystem approach that leverages the strengths of the full Körber Group. Visit Körber Business Area Tissue at Booth D20 to learn more.