In early March, Seal Productos SL, a Spanish manufacturer of sealing belts for tissue paper packaging machines, reached an agreement with The Kinetic Co., an American industrial knives producer, that grants Kinetic exclusive distribution rights of Seal Productos products for the United States, Canada and Mexico.
With a large range of products available, Seal Productos shared the benefits of their Heat Seal Belts to the North American market through their distribution partner.
Get the most from your packaging machinery with Seal Productos/Kinetic belts.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Kinetic Belts feature Kevlar Guides, improved stitching and are coated with Aluminized PTFE
- Kinetic Belts life span is 2-3 times longer than standard belts resulting in less down time
- Kinetic Belts allow you to run quicker to improve your productivity
- Kinetic Belts also require less pressure than standard belts
- The material in Kinetic Belts allows for quicker cooling time than standard belts
- Typical machines for Kinetic Belts include PCMC, TMC, Bretting, Infinity, Perini/Körber