Servipap and its team specialize in serving the tissue paper converting industry with an on-going combination of high-performance machines and services for converting companies.
The company is constantly providing a variety of solutions utilized in the tissue making and tissue converting industry for their customers across North America, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
This month Servipap is pleased to present on behalf of one of its clients the supply of a refinished paper making machine that is in operation and available for delivery.
Below is a summary of the main specifications and components of this paper making machine:
- Condition: still connected and available for demonstrations
- Continuous crescent former paper machine
- Year: 1999 – StartUp: 2000
- New Yankee installed in 2007, steel construction, 2500mm diameter
- Nominal paper width: 2760mm
- Max diameter of parent rolls: 2500mm
- Range of grams of paper from 13.5 g/m2 to 40 g/m2
- Operating speed: 900 mts/min (Yankee)
- Design Speed: up to 1200 mts/min (Yankee)
- Annual production: 18.000 tons per year
- Energy consumption: 0,68 Mwh/ton (including stock preparation)
- Steam consumption: 1,36 ton of steam/ton of paper
- Hood gas consumption: 64 m3/ton
- Drying system with dual hot air developed by Aerothermic, Fomat Spa. Max temperature of hood (Wet side) 650 C – Max temperature of hood (dry side) 450 C
- Technical diagrams of the Yankee and complete machine are available as well layouts and civil engineering.
- Suction roll of 740mm diameter
- Forming roll of 1200mm diameter
- Headbox brand ST Machine, consistency of 0,2%, electromechanics opening
- Refiner with double disc, RDM 26”/N supplied by AGA Machine
- Water management system by Berica, Model CF2005, diameter of the bucket 5600mm
- Fiber selector ECT2 of conic opening from 1.8mm to 2.4mm
- Thermocompressor Steam module by Körting
- Filtering system of multiple stages, Superscreen (diameter of opening 2mm), Vortiscreen (diameter of opening 1.75mm) and vibrating screen
- Fan pump brand AHLSROM (Sulzer) model ZPP 21-300
- Vacuum generating system composed by 4 pumps NASH CL3001
- Low consistency cleaner of three stages, brand Alfa Laval Celleco Clean Pack 700
For more information, feel free to contact the team at SERVIPAP: firstname.lastname@example.org.