Today begins the last day of the event that brings together the main players in the tissue paper and personal care market, the Tissue Summit Brasil!
One of the highlights is the participation of Adriana Gonzalez, executive of the consumer goods market, who will take the presentation “Trends for the tissue and personal care markets: what to expect from 2022 to 2030”.
The executive has worked at Avon and Kimberly-Clark, company in which she worked for more than 20 years as Marketing Director for Latin America. In recent years, she was President of K-C’s operations in Ecuador and Argentina and served as Marketing Director of the Consumer Goods Department at Suzano Papel e Celulose.
In addition, there will be two panels moderated by Felipe Quintino, founder and CEO of Tissue Online. The first is “The future of the personal care market”, and the second will be “Digital transformation in the tissue and personal care markets”, ending the event’s debate cycle.
On this last day, in addition to the exhibition of the tabletops, participants will be able to check out the following lectures:
- “Product differentiation”, presented by Filippe Dalponte, sales coordinator at Körber Brasil
- “Technological innovations and sustainable solutions”, presented by João Henrique Alves, Lúcio Pinto and Marlos Giuntini de Oliveira, sustainability manager, commercial director and innovation director at Valgroup, respectively
- “Strategies for energy efficiency in tissue paper manufacturing technology”, presented by Marcos Scheil, sales director at Toscotec Brasil
- “Termo Seal – The role of BN Papéis on the tripod of sustainability”, presented by Nilson Zanella, administrative and commercial manager of BN Papéis
- Valmet Advantage DCT: High Productivity and Low Consumption, presented by Sérgio Vargas, sales manager for tissue at Valmet in Brazil
The Tissue Summit is an event exclusively for registered participants; however, it is possible to follow details of the exhibition, panels and presentations on t Tissue Online’s social networks.
LinkedIn: Tissue Online
Facebook: Tissue Online